Wednesday, June 3, 2009

News from Sharon Corsaro

June has arrived and I am SO happy for it!

'Tis the season of pursuing greater connection. Magic happens when I reach out... So I reach out to you today and say, let's see what we can do!

It seems I am always moving faster than I'm able to keep up with, so I take this moment to communicate some of what I'm working on... Maybe I'm here to help you?

1. Freelance Writing: Yes! I wear so many hats that many folks don't even know I'm an old marketing/communications pro and writer (plus digital filmmaking and video/audio production too). Given all the writing I've been doing for myself lately, I decided to dig up the old Freelancer Hat to share my skills with others as I've done heaps of professional writing while working for PR/ADV agencies, government programs, schools and contract projects. I am available via telecommute for online writing or offline projects, with a wide variety of skills, including interviews/research and writing plans/reports/proposals, editing or creating materials for PR/Adv/Mktg projects, writing online content, media materials, other creative projects, schools/public service reports or proposals. If you need this type of support or know someone who does, I'd love to help - just ask.

2. Doing Change Creatively! I've been writing and encapsulating my own creative work. It's all about leveraging the natural creative process to empower the change that's happening all around us ~ and doing that, creatively! I'm gearing up to preview some of the material in audio, radio, interview formats... will be sharing more on that, very soon!

3. Clarity Coaching: After taking a sabbatical from coaching to write, I'm ready to offer a little bit of my gold! Re-calibrated format to match me... On-demand Laser Coaching offers fast and poignant clarity checks that share crisp clean energy with folks who need help moving forward or focusing strategic, clear and creative vision for any stage of their process - in creative, business or personal pursuits. Sessions are "on-demand" because they are as needed... We meet via phone for however long you need, and we do it just once, periodically, or when you need it. So, you need a boost? Some clarity on a current challenge, creative brainstorm for your next business steps, ideas for communication, marketing or new options? It's very straight forward. I help you see, and through seeing, we open the path to create your solutions. (Visit related post: What About Clarity)

4. Networking! I continue to connect with many amazing people I've met over the last year and more... and thankfully, where I haven't yet reached... I keep getting found! I aim to continue connecting with new and old friends, adding to Facebook, Twitter and growing LinkedIn and Plaxo too! For those who want to find me online... I'd be happy to hear from you. I use the name growinggold most everywhere...

On Twitter: I'm @growinggold (www.twitter.com/growinggold)
On Facebook: I'm http://facebook.com/growinggold
On LinkedIn: I'm http://www.linkedin.com/in/growinggold
On Plaxo: I'm http://growinggold.myplaxo.com/

I'm also using a new email ~ growinggold (at) yahoo (dot) com.


It has been one heck of a journey... I hope you are enjoying the wild ride of life as much as I am. Even when it is harder than I could have ever imagined, there's still something good to be deciphered, unearthed, found or learned... in just about every moment!

My heart is moved by the people I find when I reach out! Thank you for being one of them ~ May you be blessed in your days!



Thanks for stopping by ~
Sharon L. Corsaro
www.growing-gold.com

No comments: