Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Change on the Brain

I'm working on this new book right now on creativity and change... and interestingly, I rarely look into what others are saying on a subject for I want to maintain the purity of my own voice, my own work and content so I tend to limit how much I'll search out other experts until I'm ready.

Well a funny thing happened this morning as I was ready to start writing. First, a piece of admin, I needed to find some information about a Teleseminar I had put on my calendar without enough detail... So I went about doing that, when in the process, I literally by shear accident of a computer glitch, stumbled onto the website of a very interesting expert on Leadership and Change - a woman I'd not known before. So I took some time to review her work and I really liked her energy and presentation style, so I thought I would share...

Sheila Murray Bethel, PhD, works with global organizations and audiences on leadership and change ~ She has a new book coming out very soon called "A New Breed of Leader" that looks like it might be very interesting for some folks ~ If you're interested, check her out at www.bethelinstitute.com.

And now... back to my writing!


by Sharon L. Corsaro
Learn more at www.growing-gold.com

No comments: