Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Free


Sharing this little something that came spilling out when I sat down to write on the book yesterday... Funny, as I read this again now and get to the bottom, it makes me think of a news clip I saw the other day, where people were talking about the economy, and one young man said something like "well, I'm just having more sex, cuz, it's free and what else is there to do anyway?"... I'm thinking... he just might have a point there!




Being scared

Running cold

Fast

Moving so fast

Slow down

Just slow down

Turn so quickly

Don’t forget

The good things in life

ARE

Free



When I wrote the above, it came out of nowhere and actually made me think - really it's true... the good things in life ARE free... like nature's beauty, smiles on the street, a friendly gesture, love from above... and perhaps it's time to realize that truth! The funny clip about the young man on the news came to me as I was posting this here... cuz ya know... there's always that too!


Hm....




by Sharon L. Corsaro
Learn more at http://www.growing-gold.com/

No comments: