Tuesday, August 4, 2009

moments

in the moments I have left...
I must shine this light upon us, my dear, upon us, so clear...

in the moments I have left...
I must shed this light upon us, so clear, upon us, my dear, upon us... oh so clear

in the moments we have left,
we must shine this light upon us my dear, upon us so clear, upon us, oh my dear...

in the moments we have left,
we must call the light upon us my dear, upon us so clear, upon us, oh my dear...

in the moments I have left,
I must feel this light upon us, oh clear, upon us oh so dear, upon us... oh my dear...

in the moments we have left...
in the moments that are here...
in the moments we have now...

we must call... the light to share...
we must call... the light to bare...

we must call... the light... call the light... call this light... tonight.

in the moments we have left...
we must call upon the highest, my love, the highest, my love, the highest...
we must call the light to be...
we must call the light, to see...

we must call... the light...

call the light...

call...
the light...
to
be.



by Sharon L. Corsaro online at growing-gold.com

Sharon Corsaro is a writer, creative coach, freelance consultant... and periodic creative song creator! At times of stillness, living song comes pouring through Sharon as natural human instrument, where words, melody and more come forth - on the spot. While professionally focused at present, on writing and creative coaching... Sharon's truest art, is shared through her voice. A rich spirit with melody and words came forth on this evening, repeating the words from above... To learn more about Sharon's voice and vocalArt, please visit VoicebySharon.com or growing-gold.com.

No comments: