Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sharon gets Published at Zen Moments

Isn't it interesting when a story just keeps on going...

I shared a personal experience on my blog a few months ago. And recently it was discovered by the website zenmoments.org. They wrote to me asking if they could share it... and now I understand why!

My story was about an article I had received via email, that also happened to link back to the zenmoments website. However, the intrigue is that the story I later learned was pretty viral and famous across the web, was also very personal to zenmoments.org. You see, they were the folks who connected the dots to track down the missing author of what was then an anonymous story circulating thousands of times across emails and blogs... about a "Cab Ride." Zenmoments was so curious and taken by the story that through a very diligent effort, they found the author Kent Nerburn, and published his piece on their website with the author's permission... the first to find, honor and recognize the author of the now famous story "The Cab Ride I'll Never Forget."

Well, sometime much later, I came along and had my own very personal and moving experience with "The Cab Ride" story and its author. I shared my own story on this blog, about how the piece hit me and my life at a very pivotal time. Well, months after sharing my own story, zenmoments.org surfaced in my life too, and they wanted to publish my story too! So the great news is, now they have!

I share with you now that my piece called "Reflections on The Cab Ride" is now published at zenmoments.org - right here. The article appeared here on Tid Bits of Gold first, back in April 2009 - and now, I am honored to say, it is being shared again, at zenmoments.org.

You can find my first posting of "Reflections on The Cab Ride" right here on the Tid Bits of Gold blog, and if you like it, I would love to hear your thoughts with a comment at either the zenmoments site or here at TidBitsofGold.

And remember... zen moments are real... happening all the time! So be sure to keep an eye out... you don't want to miss 'em!


by Sharon L. Corsaro online at www.growing-gold.com

Sharon Corsaro is a writer, creative coach and freelance consultant. She took an extended sabbitcal this year to write her first book, and is now preparing to launch a new website that will share her teachings and content more fluidly. She shares tools for "doing change, creatively" through her creative coaching practice, and she writes about the stories that unfold, as morsels of gold found in every day life, work and play. Find more from Sharon Corsaro at growing-gold.com and be sure to follow this blog, to catch more stories!

No comments: