Monday, March 2, 2009

Imagine how much power!

Imagine how much creative energy there is in all the people who are oppressed! How much they hold power, solutions, creative thoughts, ideas and more?! Imagine how much power is held in all the people!

I just posted an article I wrote back in January (see: "The Power of Freedom" in Jan 2009 archive) - and just editing that piece really got me thinking... It's also part of the material I'm writing about in my book... so this is all good germinating!

Creativity flourishes when we are free, nurtured, empowered, embraced and allowed. Creativity is also the fuel that lights every fire... it is the source of all great ideas, inventions, new thinking, processes, new products, services, government solutions... I could go on and on...

Creativity is the heart of everything...

So what happens when we understand it?! What happens when we unleash all that power? All those creative solutions held up in all the people... What happens when we really learn how to get at the heart of creativity?!

This is the heart of what I'm sharing... the very content I'm here to talk about! And so, I am very excited... for as I write, my knowing comes blazing forth... that this is it! I've got to get these words out... I've got to share much more!

I'm still figuring out just how to share it all... but this much I know... there is a river gushing forward in me, for there is vast and profound importance to understanding creativity - It is critical to everything! And so, I am humbled... and determined... to share this content further!

Much more to come... I am certain!

Stay tuned!



by Sharon L. Corsaro
Learn more at www.growing-gold.com

No comments: