Friday, April 3, 2009

Surrender

I was determined I would be out of here by end of March... today is April 3rd and I'm still here with much yet to do on my plate.

Surrender rings through as I step back to ponder... surrender and know it's all coming. Surrender to what is occurring right now and trust there is a greater plan at work while knowing "the plan" is always evolving and ever so constantly fluid!

Surrender to the fact that I left California to carry out a plan of getting my book written, having the new work packaged, programs launched with new websites plus all sorts of administrative work in order, and well... even just writing it here makes me realize - I am quite the one for setting expectations beyond the highest height.

So I settle... and remind myself... settle down, the pieces and plans are in motion with an energy so much bigger than anything I could possibly conjure up on my own... there's a bigger plan unfolding... and it's simply not stoppable now...

It is true... all things DO come in time... and perhaps it is time I surrender to allow... and take time to notice the miracles!

I am amazed and in awe when I see that every step, every turn there is always a lending hand. I am so supported I have to take note and be thankful... I go to get groceries and stop to see a friend only to be piled with free food because she's leaving town. I take a walk down the road and I'm stopped by someone I only just met to be asked if I can do some work to help them out... I stop over to another friend's at just the right moment to help with a teenage dilemma... When I have the need, I am offered a place to stay, food to eat, vehicle to use and the list continues... So while my bank account may be getting lonely as I spend time writing and working out the plan... I am continually vastly blessed, for whenever I realize a need, I am quickly met with options, answers, solutions... So I continue to be present with those around me, as they do the same for me... and amazing grace is more evident all the time, as though calling out to say "it's okay, just allow, and let go."

I am fulfilling a plan... and yes this darn physical world takes much longer than the speed of my vision. I see something - and want it done - snap of a finger, just like that. Funniest part is, lately it's been a bit scary as things come almost that fast... so I am watchful of my thoughts and try to take it all in! And then there are times when I aim to do *everything* all at once, too much, and I must come back to my knowing, that *time* might need a little more space than I've allowed.

*Surrender* I know is the way... to let go and allow the unfolding of a vision and plan I have very clearly barreled forth into motion... some things just can't be stopped - only need just a little more time.

And so with that again, I am faced with my own teaching... Allow time and space to unfold the works you've set into motion... just take a deep breath, and let go.

hm....


by Sharon L. Corsaro
Learn more at www.growing-gold.com

No comments: